Sunday, September 9, 2012

Latinos, Is It Cool To Be Offended??

Is Carne Asada your culture's equivalent to black people and fried chicken?? It's not that I think you eat it all the time. No, even though my mexican neighbors make Carne Asada EVERY weekend AND lets not act like most black don't like fried chicken, but I digress.  I ask because Bud Light has given me the impression that not only does Bud Light go with Carne Asada but also Latinos will chop their houses down and scavenge for wood in order to keep the grill going for Carne Asada.  Is this one of those moments I can be offended for you?? Or is Bud Light enlightening us to the hidden side of Latino culture? I'd like to know before I bring Bud Light to my neighbors bar-b-que thinking I am bringing something they will appreciate! I choose to avoid as many awkward situations as possible!

Now I know how people from middle america feel when watching BET....IGNORANT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment