Friday, June 1, 2012

PLEASE Don't Give These N****S Money Candidate: The Jiggin' Movement

Peyton Manning riding the bench all season + a Recession= Jiggin Like a Fool.  Folks in Indianapolis had to occupy their time some way.  Why not embrace their natural instinct, right?  Part of me is scared. Part of me is intrigued. Part of me is gracious. However...most of me is scared!

Jig on!

jiggalate


v.- stemming from the behavior exhibited by individuals under the influence of X, jiggalation (the act of jiggalating) has grown in its scope and its impact. Now, one needs not be in a drug-induced euphoria to jiggalate. With the advent of several underground hit songs and the spread of its dance craze throughout south Louisiana, jiggalation is more than just popping x... it's more than a dance... it's a state of mind; it's a way of life.


Side note: 
A) Those rims are cold(don't judge me)! 
B) Who knew Indianapolis could go from this:
Peyton Manning














To This:
Lil Jon





By the way, let me catch a jig-fest going down while I'm driving down the street.
Two words: Click...Click

No comments:

Post a Comment