Saturday, December 24, 2011

Mr. 2011

Herman Cain
Simply for being the epitome of why they should've "never gave that n***a money".  You were the bastard son of George W. Bush and Mike Tyson and I will miss you dearly!!

A walk down memory lane...

1. The Libya brain freeze
Quote: "OK, Libya. [pause] President Obama supported the uprising, correct? President Obama called for the removal of Gadhafi. I just wanted to make sure we're talking about the same thing before I say, 'Yes, I agreed' or 'No I didn't agree.' I do not agree with the way he handled it for the following reason — nope, that's a different one. [pause] I gotta go back and see. I got all this stuff twirling around in my head. Specifically, what are you asking me that I agree or not disagree with Obama?" (Nov. 14, in response to a question from the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel editorial board)
 2. The off-topic response
 Quote: "9-9-9." (Nov. 14, evading a question from NBC's Andrew Rafferty over whether Cain's "Libya gaffe builds on the idea he doesn't have in-depth knowledge of foreign policy")
3. The anti-intellectual rhyme
 Quote: "We need a leader, not a reader." (Nov. 17, campaign stop in Nashua, New Hampshire)
 4. The imagined language
Quote: "How do you say 'delicious' in Cuban?" (Nov. 16, campaign stop in Miami's "Little Havana" neighborhood)
 5. The ice cream pejorative
Quote: "Michele Bachmann... I'm not going to say it. I'm not going to say it.... Tutti-frutti. I know I’m going to get in trouble!" (Mid-October, responding to a GQ writer's request that he liken his rivals to ice-cream flavors)
 6. The Pokémon poet
Quote: "A poet once said, 'Life can be a challenge, life can seem impossible, but it's never easy when there's so much on the line.'" (Aug. 11 Republican debate) 
7. The "sissy pizza"
Quote: "The more toppings a man has on his pizza, I believe the more manly he is…. Because the more manly man is not afraid of abundance.... A manly man don't want it piled high with vegetables! He would call that a sissy pizza." (Mid-October GQ interview)
8. The royal Pelosi insult
 Quote: "We didn't hear about it in the previous Congress because Princess Nancy sent to it committee and it stayed there." (Nov. 9 Republican debate, referencing a bill to repeal the Affordable Care Act)
9. The mangled nation
 Quote: "I'm ready for the 'gotcha' questions and they're already starting to come. And when they ask me who is the president of Ubeki-beki-beki-beki-stan-stan I'm going to say, you know, I don't know. Do you know? And then I'm going to say, 'How's that going to create one job?'" (Oct. 7 interview withCBN News' David Brody)

Here's to hoping 2012 brings us: 
"Fox News Presents "All Aboard the Cain Train"

No comments:

Post a Comment